Ask An Agent- Travel Trailers

Hi, my name is Gaby and I’m going to talk about the travel trailers which are the fifth wheels, travel trailers, toy haulers and horse trailers. Those are actually pulled by an auto and your auto insurance covers that liability portion of the insurance.

What you can add is the comprehensive and collision coverage, the med pay, personal property, vacation liability, and roadside assistance. If you have any questions about what are those coverages? Please give us a call. Thank you.

We’d be happy to review your insurance coverage options with you! Give us a call at (702) 646-2082 or visit