Ask an Agent- Renters/Tenant Insurance

Hello guys, my name is Mayra. I am with Branch Insurance Group. I am here to talk to you about renters insurance today. The renters insurance policy also known as tenant insurance is required by landlords and it covers fire, theft/vandalism, and personal injury to others. The main coverages are personal property which covers your clothes, your electronics, your furniture, and anything in the house that belongs to you. Medical is if somebody comes on the property and they get injured. Liability is if you cause damage to somebody else’s property, such as if your child is playing and breaks a neighbor’s window. Additional living expenses are a cost that you incur while the rented premises are being repaired due to damages and it’s not livable. You can also add any additional coverages upon request.

Please call us or text. We’d be happy to review your insurance coverage options with you! Give us a call at (702) 646-2082 or visit